For NRI ( Non-Resident Indian ) account related issues or queries, please keep your Debit Card details ready while calling. Customer Care executive will authenticate you with these details.
To know the details of Interactive Voice Response System, click here
If you do not have Debit Card or Pin follow below steps
Request for New Debit Card
1. If you have no Debit Card, you can request for a new debit card by following any of the below options.
2. You can call 24 hour customer care support center and select option 2. You can request executive for a debit card.
3. If you are able to log into your internet banking, you can send request for Debit Card through service request
- Click on “Customer Service” > select “Service Requests”
- Click on “More” option > Under “Bank Account”
- Under “ATM / Debit Card Related” > select “Reissue of last ATM / Debit Card”.
4. Still, if you are unable to send request then you can chat with officials using below steps:
- Click on “Customer Service”
- Click on “May I help you”
- Click on “Start Online Chat Now”
Generate New Debit Card PIN
If you do not have PIN then you can generate a new PIN for your ICICI bank Debit Card by following below steps:
1. Via IVRS ( Interactive Voice Response System ) Phone Banking:
- Select option 1 for “NRI Customers”, After the Welcome message
- Again select option 1 for “Bank Account”
- It will ask to enter Debit Card and PIN details for authenticate or press 1 for APIN generation
- Select option 1 for APIN generation
2. Internet Banking ( Online PIN generation):
- Click on Customer Service after login
- On the left side of the page click on Service Request option
- Click on More option under Bank account Click on Generate Debit Card PIN online
- Select Card and enter CVV number (on the back side of your debit card – its 3 digit pin)
- Click on Submit
3. You can also generate the PIN from the quick link ” MY CARD PIN” on the right side after login below “MY PROFILE” option
4. Physical form:
Please send request letter to below mentioned address:
NRI Services Center (CPC NRI)
ICICI Bank Ltd. RPC
5th Floor Autumn Estate, Mumbai
“A” WingNear Mhada, Chandivali, Andheri(East) – 400-072, India
You also send documents via P.O. Box option. Below is P.O. Box address
NRI Customers P.O. Box Service
ICICI Bank India, offers P.O. Box (Post Office Box) service to UK, USA, Australia, Canada, UAE, Singapore based NRI’s
Do not need to incur expensive courier charges for sending us your docs simply post them to your local P.O. Box
P.O Box Office Address
|USA||ICICI Bank Limited – P .O BOX 688, SPRING, BUFFALO, NewYork 142-400-688|
|Singapore||ICICI Bank Limited, India** – PO Box 955, Quantium Solutions, BOM/SIN/126811/ICICI, Changi Airfreight Centre, Singapore-918116|
|United Kingdom (UK)||ICICI Bank Ltd. – INDIA, P. O. Box 66, NRI Services Center, BOM/UK/1216811/ICICI, Hounslow W59RT|
|UAE||NRI Services Center ICICI Bank Ltd., INDIA – PO Box – 15321, Quantium Solutions, BOM/UAE/126811/ICICI, Dubai|
|Australia||NRI Services Center, ICICI BANK LTD, INDIA – P.O. Box 5151, IRS – BOM, QUANTIUM SOLUTIONS, BOM/AUS /126811/ICICI, Minto NSW 2566|
|Canada||NRI Services Center, ICICI Bank Ltd., INDIA – BOM/CAN/126811/ICICI, P.O. Box 244, STN LCD Malton, Mississauga, ON L4T 3B6|
1. Users should not send docs via registered post or courier, send documents to PO Box via ordinary post only
2. Do not send monetary instruments like cash, cheques, demand drafts etc via this service. ICICI bank has rights to spoil such documents or return them back to you.
3. Its 14 days process, includes the delivery time taken to ICICI Bank India from dispatch date.
P.O Box option is available for Canada, USA, Australia, UK, Dubai and Singapore.
ICICI NRI Banking Toll Free Number Worldwide
|Country||Toll Free Number|
|USA||1866 ICICI 4U|
|Canada||1866 ICICI 4U|
|From India – For NRI’s when in India||1800 102 5600|
|Non Toll free numbers to India ( from any country )||91-4030-99-8025|
|Contact Numbers of other Offices|
|Hong Kong||+8522-234-2651, +852-2234-2655|